But for now, I'm putting all of my efforts back into the cookbook. What a relief! First order of business: the visuals. The interior layout was surprisingly painless. The book interior .PDF is done and ready for upload. (It was delayed at the last minute by an unplanned test of the pumpkin pie recipe, and the discovery of a mistake in said recipe. The pie was ultimately tasty, however, and the recipe has been fixed.)
Today I waded into the upload process for CreateSpace, and I got a draft of the entire cover laid out. Though to my disgust, I laid it out at the wrong size. Ugh. Redoing that tomorrow.
I also wrote up the back-of-the-book blurb, which I shall be posting next. It gets its own post so I can use it to update the side-bar click-on-me-for-more-info widget.
I am VERY much looking forward to mailing copies of this book to large food banks across the counry!