Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Errors Fixed

I should have taken the advice of a character in one of Kurt Vonnegut's books, who said "never index your own book."  My grasp of alphabetical order is shoddy at best, and dang it, I let all sorts of errors creep into the index of the Pantry Cookbook.  These errors are now fixed, and the revised file has been uploaded to Google Docs.  If you have not already printed the Pantry Cookbook and intend to do so, make sure you use the files that end in "08", which is the latest version that contains the corrections.

More embarrassingly, it turns out I forgot to include the oven temperature in the recipe for baked chicken.  I'm really kicking myself for this one!  Well, it's fixed now.

To those of you who have already printed the cookbook, please accept my sincere apologies for the mistakes and omissions.  Please contact me if you find any other mistakes in the Pantry Cookbook, and I will fix them as soon as possible.

And if anybody out there has designs of being an editor someday, and wants to practice and/or wants to donate their time to the greater good, the Pantry Cookbook could use you!

No comments:

Post a Comment